Stop the Mind Screw Podcast
16 - Finance Wizard Natalie Kime of Wealth Wave
January 13, 2022
Questions we discuss with Natalie on the episode:
- What’s one thing your finance business did that you didn’t expect?
- What is a common myth about finance that you help burst?
- What’s the biggest challenge you’re facing today how are you tackling it?
- What is the most important lesson you’ve learned over your career?
- In your opinion, what is the most important personality trait/strength someone would need to work in your industry?
- Who has been your most important professional mentor?
- What’s one lesson your job has taught you that you think everyone should learn at some point in their life?
- Did you always want to be a finance wizard?
- What’s one thing about your finance expertise that almost no one agrees with you about, Or do you have one thing that polarizes you?
- What’s your favorite productivity hack or short cut for entrepreneurs?
- I have to ask: What does your morning routine look like?
- I notice you did 75 Hard last year, what did you like about it?
- And Do you have a favorite fitness or movement tip you’d like to share?
- Do you have any fitness advice for others?
- Do you have any hacks for a positive mindset when facing struggles?
- Do you have any books to recommend to my audience?
- What about podcasts you’d recommend to my audience?
- Where can my listeners find you online?
- Anything else you’d like to add????
Podcasts she recommends: